I am beginning to look at different options for a Round the World ticket beginning in the US. Is there one alliance that offers a better deal than the other? Are there time limits on these tickets? We are thinking of taking up to a year to complete a trip. I am United Premier but use American and Delta flights as well. Thannks for any guidance you can offer me.
Round the World Ticket
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 3 Arrival at SFO
- 4 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 5 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 6 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 7 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 8 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 9 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 10 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 11 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 12 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 15 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 16 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 17 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 18 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 19 United flight reservation change
- 20 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 21 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 22 Codeshares
- 23 First point if entry in USA
- 24 Help need about onward trabel
- 25 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund