I have a SYD-LAX-DEN flight coming up on UAL. I've got family in LA that I'd like to give one of my check-in luggages to. (I figure I can do this after customs and before security). I'd like to know if I'd encounter any problems with the airline by not re-checking my suitcase. Thanks!
Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 7 Premium economy
- 8 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 9 Thai Smile Airlines
- 10 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 11 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 12 TAP Portuguese Air
- 13 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 14 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 15 Time needed between flights?
- 16 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 19 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 20 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 21 redeeming dividend miles
- 22 Keeping AA miles alive
- 23 Taxis at CDG......
- 24 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 25 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????