I have a SYD-LAX-DEN flight coming up on UAL. I've got family in LA that I'd like to give one of my check-in luggages to. (I figure I can do this after customs and before security). I'd like to know if I'd encounter any problems with the airline by not re-checking my suitcase. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testadrox/
- 2 CDG transit time
- 3 Ryanair
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 6 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 7 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 Security lines at IAD
- 13 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 17 Day of the week for the best price
- 18 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 19 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 20 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 21 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 22 Expired Canadian PR card
- 23 TAP Miami to Nice
- 24 2 hours layover
- 25 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?