Hi everyone--I am trying to book a trip to Dar es Salaam. Our plan is to fly to London overnight and then stay in London for one night (giving us 2 days in London) and then fly from there to Dar. When I search for prices on Kayak, Expedia,etc., as a single trip it is almost $300 cheaper than if I book the same flights but as 2 separate trips. The only difference is we would be doing the second leg 24 hours later. I can't find a way to book one trip but with a gap in the middle (i.e, not taking the next flight out of London. We really want to stay the night in London because it would mean flying overnight to London, waiting 12 hours and then taking another night flight to Dar, in addition to dealing with jet lag. Can anyone suggest a way around this?
booking air tickets as 2 trips vs. 1 trip
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!