We are travelling from Europe to Cancun with a flight change in Philadephia, will we have to pay for our luggage on the Philidelphia to Cancun leg of the flight? Our luggage will be checked through from Zurich, I've checked out the US airline website and it says baggage is free from Europe but there's a 55US$ per bag from USA to Mexico, it doesn't say anything about flights that only have a flight change in the US.
Baggage charges on 2nd leg flight US airlines from Europe to Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 5 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 6 Visas and flight diversions
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 Half Empty Airliner
- 9 Non Refundable Tickets
- 10 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 11 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 12 AA and USair
- 13 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 14 Ailine security- a strange question
- 15 Paris-London-Dublin
- 16 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 17 Should I purchase now?
- 18 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 19 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 20 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 21 Duty Free Liquor
- 22 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 23 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Travelling with a less than pristine passport