We are travelling from Europe to Cancun with a flight change in Philadephia, will we have to pay for our luggage on the Philidelphia to Cancun leg of the flight? Our luggage will be checked through from Zurich, I've checked out the US airline website and it says baggage is free from Europe but there's a 55US$ per bag from USA to Mexico, it doesn't say anything about flights that only have a flight change in the US.
Baggage charges on 2nd leg flight US airlines from Europe to Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 Dubai / Visa
- 4 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 8 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 9 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 10 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 11 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 12 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 13 VISA date conflict
- 14 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!