My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 9 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 10 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 11 Departure City Searches
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Layover Time
- 14 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 15 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 16 United Airlines
- 17 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 20 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 21 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 22 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 23 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 24 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 25 When to buy tickets