My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/t-90-xplode/
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 3 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 4 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 5 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 6 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 7 Traveling to Spain in March
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Google Flights ?
- 10 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 11 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 12 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 13 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 14 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 15 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 16 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 17 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 18 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Flying "Backwards"
- 21 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 22 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 23 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 24 Delta and Virgin
- 25 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket