My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 2 Documents for E-tickets?
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?