My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 2 Southwest and pax rights
- 3 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 4 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 5 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 8 Praise for Delta One
- 9 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 10 Long layover in PHL
- 11 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 12 Good air fare?
- 13 American vs United
- 14 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 15 immigration passport control
- 16 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 17 IAH layover time
- 18 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 19 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 20 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 21 The Top 100 Airlines
- 22 Can a person go home at a transit
- 23 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?