My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 3 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 4 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 5 Global Entry advice
- 6 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 7 TXL or FRA?
- 8 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 9 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 10 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 11 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 12 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 13 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 14 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 15 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 16 Beach Ball headrest?
- 17 compensation for loosing a bag
- 18 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 19 RTW Routing Guidance
- 20 JFK or EWR?
- 21 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 22 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 23 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 24 Gifting AA miles
- 25 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?