My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 广†(✎【SFAF9.COM】✎)广† 라이브카지노
- 2 广†(✎【SFAF9.COM】✎)广† 월드카지노
- 3 My Topic Title广†(✎【SFAF9.COM】✎)广† 코리아카지노
- 4 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 5 Extra time for customs from Quebec to denver
- 6 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 7 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 8 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 9 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 10 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 11 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 12 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 13 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 14 air canada flight times
- 15 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 16 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 17 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 18 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 19 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 20 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 21 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 22 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 23 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 24 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 25 Luggage transfers