My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class 1-800-273-3602 British Airways Flight Booking Number
- 2 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 easyJet westard-ho
- 5 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 6 Transiting through FRA
- 7 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 8 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 9 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 10 question about changing terminals
- 11 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 12 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?