My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travelers Insurance
- 2 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 3 JetBlue Amex card
- 4 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 5 Best premium economy to Europe
- 6 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 7 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 8 never fly LIAT
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 Layover in the airport
- 11 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 best time to purchase ticket
- 14 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 15 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 16 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 17 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 18 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 19 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 20 help booking w Ryan air
- 21 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 22 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 23 When to book a companion ticket on BA?
- 24 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 25 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event