My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 2 Business Class
- 3 US Airways schedule changes
- 4 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 5 When to book?
- 6 never fly LIAT
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 11 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 12 Airfare to Italy
- 13 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 14 Alitalia
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Layover in the airport
- 17 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 18 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 19 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 20 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 21 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 22 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 23 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 24 Crease on passport ID page
- 25 Beware of Bravofly