My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 2 BA Seat Selection
- 3 layovers and luggage
- 4 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 5 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 6 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 7 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 8 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 9 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 10 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 11 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 12 Mileage Expiration
- 13 I miss USAirways
- 14 List of fares from MCI
- 15 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 16 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 17 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 18 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 19 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 20 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 21 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 22 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 23 Setting up a flight
- 24 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 25 Brussels or Austrian Airlines?