Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Boutique hotels in israel
- 2 Small group tours in israel
- 3 A Helping Hand in Tofo, Mozambique
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Egypt safe travel
- 8 how can I go to Iran ?
- 9 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 10 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 11 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 12 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 13 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 16 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 17 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 what kind of phone
- 20 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 21 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 22 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 23 Iran Info, Please
- 24 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 25 Safari on a budget!