Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner