Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 2 I'm going on safari for free!
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 5 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 6 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 10 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 11 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 12 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 13 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 14 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 15 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 16 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 17 16 day mixed trip
- 18 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 19 Canadian Insurance
- 20 Evacuation Insurance
- 21 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 22 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 23 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Dubai Safari Tour