Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Ideas about the trip.
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 3 days in Teheran
- 6 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 7 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 9 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 10 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 11 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 15 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 16 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 17 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 18 To go to Israel or not?
- 19 Bidair at JNB
- 20 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 21 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 24 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 25 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration