Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 9 What camera to use on safari
- 10 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 11 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 12 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 13 India
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Ideas about the trip.
- 16 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 19 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 20 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 21 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 22 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 23 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 24 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 25 Botswana vs Namibia in May