Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Novice Safari question
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Morocco in April 2014
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 13 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 14 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 15 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 16 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 17 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 18 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 19 Uganda Travel Planning
- 20 Israel and Jordan
- 21 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 22 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 23 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 24 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 25 Northern Circuit tour company