Good morning, all. I am interested in recent game viewing experiences in Hwange and Mana Pools. I'd love to plan a trip to Zimbabwe, but before doing so, I am interested in hearing reports about the game viewing and density compared to the surrounding countries, especially Zambia and Botswana. I am most interested in any experiences in and around Makalo Plains and Little Makalo in Hwange and Ruckomechi in Mana Pools. I've been to Botswana (Kwando Lagoon, Mombo, King's Pool, Zarafa, Duba Plains, Little Vumbura), Namibia (Little Ongava), and South Africa (Singita, Tswalu, Samara) if any of those serve as a good comparison. Thanks so much.
Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco tour guide?
- 2 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 3 fez accommodation
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 7 Johannesburg...?
- 8 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 9 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 10 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 14 Suggestions for a group tour
- 15 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 16 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa