I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 3 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 4 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 5 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 6 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 8 where to go in africa
- 9 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 10 effect will probably be confirmed
- 11 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 12 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 13 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 14 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 15 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 16 South African Cities
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help