I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 2 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 5 Mombasa recomendations please
- 6 Private tours in Morocco
- 7 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 8 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 9 First time to Africa-need help!
- 10 How do I know if a company is legit
- 11 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 16 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 17 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 18 Ethiopian security
- 19 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 20 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 21 morocco
- 22 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 25 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay