I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Audley Travel
- 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 5 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 8 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 9 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Safari in South Africa
- 12 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 13 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 17 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 18 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 19 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 20 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 21 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 22 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 23 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 24 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 25 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators