I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Zambia or Southern Tanzania?
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 dubai for 5 days
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 10 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Bugs n' Botswana
- 13 Group Trip to Israel
- 14 My Trip to Palestine
- 15 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 16 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 17 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation