I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 3 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 4 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 8 Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 10 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 11 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 12 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 13 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 14 Kenya/Tanzania
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 2 nights in Dubai
- 17 16 hours in Qatar
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 A South African in Lusaka
- 21 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 22 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 25 Babies Galore: Kenya in April