I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/testo-x-boost/
- 2 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 3 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 4 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 5 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 6 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 7 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 8 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 9 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 10 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 11 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Buying merchandise
- 14 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 15 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 16 Egypt January-February 2018
- 17 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 18 safari for the mobility impaired
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?