I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 6 recomendation on African Safari company
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 9 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 10 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 11 One extra day in Jordan
- 12 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 13 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 16 Israel in Late October or November?
- 17 One month in Africa
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 20 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 21 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 22 Madagascar - Books
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 24 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona
- 25 Amman to Dana