I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Zambia or Southern Tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 2 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 8 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 9 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 10 I'm going on safari for free!
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance