I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 that that is valued on the money. First, it makes use of
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 4 glowing pores and pores and skin, that
- 5 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 6 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 7 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 8 Tiberias with kids
- 9 Lion World
- 10 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 11 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 14 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 15 Mpumalanga visit
- 16 safe areas to go on safari
- 17 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 18 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 19 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 22 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 23 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 24 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 25 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius