I have 2 safaris planned and priced, but for the life of me cant decide which one to go on. They are both identical in lenght (14 nights) and the cost is pretty much the same.
In Zambia I have 7 nights in South Luangwa (4 nights Kafunta Safari Lodge and 3 nights Island Bush Lodge), followed by 7 nights in Lower Zambezi (7 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge)
Southern Tanzania comprises 9 nights Selous Game Reserve (5 nights Lake Manze Camp and 4 nights Selous Impala Camp) followed by 5 nights in Ruaha (5 nights Old Mdonya Camp)
I would love some feedback on what others would do if given the choice between the 2 trips. We will be traveling in June 2012. This will be my 3rd safari, having been to Sth Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya on previous trips.
All thoughts and comments most welcome.
Zambia or Southern Tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda trip report
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 8 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 9 israel and petra
- 10 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 11 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 12 Israel and Petra
- 13 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 14 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 17 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 20 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 21 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 22 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Magnificant Morocco