We have the opportunity to go on a last minute trip to South Africa next month and are trying to decide which lodge to choose for the safari portion of the trip. We are a married couple in our 30s and will be staying for 3 nights. We like nice accommodations but don't need luxury although that would be nice. Not sure if this will be a factor, but we do not eat pork. I am trying to decide between Thornybush Game Lodge, Shumbalala Game Lodge, Jackalberry and Chapungu. Does anyone have any experiences at any of these? How is Chapungu since it is a tent camp? Is it as "roughing it" as I imagine?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?