We have the opportunity to go on a last minute trip to South Africa next month and are trying to decide which lodge to choose for the safari portion of the trip. We are a married couple in our 30s and will be staying for 3 nights. We like nice accommodations but don't need luxury although that would be nice. Not sure if this will be a factor, but we do not eat pork. I am trying to decide between Thornybush Game Lodge, Shumbalala Game Lodge, Jackalberry and Chapungu. Does anyone have any experiences at any of these? How is Chapungu since it is a tent camp? Is it as "roughing it" as I imagine?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 윈스카지노﷼→ KOO28.COM ← ﷼윈스카지노
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 4 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 5 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 6 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 7 Mauritius info request please
- 8 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 10 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 11 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 12 WiFi on Safari
- 13 Travel within Africa
- 14 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 15 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 16 Israel itinerary planning
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 19 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 22 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 23 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 24 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 25 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome