I know this question's probably been asked x/1k, but where should we stay near the market? (the Medina?) We'd like something romantic and exotic and "Moroccan" if there is such a thing. Don't want a western-style hotel. I've read a lot about Noir d'Ivoire (a riad) but it looks so small and it's kinda pricey. I like the looks of Jardins du Koutoubia (larger hotel but it still looks very "Moroccan") and it looks like it's steps away from the Medina. It's not that highly-rated but that doesn't always mean anything. Any opinions? Also: riad vs. hotel? Any OTHER hotels I should be looking at?
Where to stay near market (Medina?) in Marrakech, Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Drive
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 7 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 8 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 9 Morocco in April 2014
- 10 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Uganda Travel Planning
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 15 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 16 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 17 Green Season Safari Questions
- 18 Novice Safari question
- 19 Quick question about Kenya..
- 20 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 21 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 22 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 23 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 24 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 25 Saudi Arabia and Oman?