I know this question's probably been asked x/1k, but where should we stay near the market? (the Medina?) We'd like something romantic and exotic and "Moroccan" if there is such a thing. Don't want a western-style hotel. I've read a lot about Noir d'Ivoire (a riad) but it looks so small and it's kinda pricey. I like the looks of Jardins du Koutoubia (larger hotel but it still looks very "Moroccan") and it looks like it's steps away from the Medina. It's not that highly-rated but that doesn't always mean anything. Any opinions? Also: riad vs. hotel? Any OTHER hotels I should be looking at?
Where to stay near market (Medina?) in Marrakech, Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra