I know this question's probably been asked x/1k, but where should we stay near the market? (the Medina?) We'd like something romantic and exotic and "Moroccan" if there is such a thing. Don't want a western-style hotel. I've read a lot about Noir d'Ivoire (a riad) but it looks so small and it's kinda pricey. I like the looks of Jardins du Koutoubia (larger hotel but it still looks very "Moroccan") and it looks like it's steps away from the Medina. It's not that highly-rated but that doesn't always mean anything. Any opinions? Also: riad vs. hotel? Any OTHER hotels I should be looking at?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 Africa is beautiful
- 6 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 7 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 8 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 9 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 10 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 11 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 12 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 13 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 14 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 19 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 20 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 21 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 22 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 23 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 24 credit cards in South Africa
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS