This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Cape Town Trip
- 6 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 7 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 8 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 11 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 12 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 13 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 14 Eilat to Petra
- 15 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 16 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 17 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 18 Safaga activités
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 21 Jordan vacation
- 22 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 23 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 24 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 25 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive