This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 4 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 Things to see in Dubai
- 7 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 8 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 14 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 15 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 16 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 17 Safari on a budget!
- 18 Tips for Israel
- 19 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 20 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 21 Road To Morocco Tours
- 22 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 23 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 24 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month