This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 The African Guide to Balloon Safari
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Taste of Dubai
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 7 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 8 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 11 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015