This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
- 1 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 2 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 3 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 4 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Kruger Park trip
- 13 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 14 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 15 phone service
- 16 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 17 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 18 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 19 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 20 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 21 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 22 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 23 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 24 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 25 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?