This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
- 1 Tanzania in 2014
- 2 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 3 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 6 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 8 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 9 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 13 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 14 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 15 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 16 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 17 Morocco - private tour operators
- 18 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 19 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.