This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 2 Iran Info, Please
- 3 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 4 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 7 COME TO IRAN ...
- 8 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 9 fez accommodation
- 10 what kind of phone
- 11 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 12 Johannesburg...?
- 13 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 14 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 15 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 16 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 19 Suggestions for a group tour
- 20 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 21 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 22 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 23 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 24 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 25 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries