This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Morocco Advice
- 4 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 5 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season