This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Tips for Israel
- 6 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 7 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 8 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 Road To Morocco Tours
- 11 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 12 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 13 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 14 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 15 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 16 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 17 Rwanda
- 18 Egypt safe travel
- 19 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 Dubai trip
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda