This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 2 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 6 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 Hotels in Nairobi
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Rwanda trip report
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 20 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 21 israel and petra
- 22 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 23 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea