This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 2 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 3 South Africa trip advices
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 8 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 9 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 10 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 13 First time in Africa on safari
- 14 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 15 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 18 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 19 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 20 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 21 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 22 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 23 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?