This is going to be my first trip to South Africa/Botswana and my first Safari. I travel a lot and have taken wonderful photos without really having taken any formal photography course. However, heading into the Safari, I feel I should invest in a new camera. What should I really look for when making this big purchase. Give me your favorite camera's and instructions. Thanks much.
What type of Camera/Equipment to take on an African Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small group tours in israel
- 2 Boutique hotels in israel
- 3 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 4 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Help with itinerary
- 7 how can I go to Iran ?
- 8 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 13 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 14 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 15 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 16 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 what kind of phone
- 19 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 20 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 21 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 22 Iran Info, Please
- 23 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 24 Safari on a budget!
- 25 fez accommodation