We have a trip planned the end of June with 18 days in Kenya and Tanzania on a safari. I love photography and want to be able to take some awesome pictures but undecided as to what camera and lenses to get as the ones I have has become a little outdated especially for taking pictures in this environment. Can anyone give some suggestions as to what to use or what really worked for them. My maximum budget would be $3000. Thanks in advance.
What camera to use on safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 2 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 3 Morocco Advice
- 4 Beirut
- 5 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 6 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 7 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 10 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 11 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 I'm going on safari for free!
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 16 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 19 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 20 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 21 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 22 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 23 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 24 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 25 16 day mixed trip