We have a trip planned the end of June with 18 days in Kenya and Tanzania on a safari. I love photography and want to be able to take some awesome pictures but undecided as to what camera and lenses to get as the ones I have has become a little outdated especially for taking pictures in this environment. Can anyone give some suggestions as to what to use or what really worked for them. My maximum budget would be $3000. Thanks in advance.
What camera to use on safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 2 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Taste of Dubai
- 8 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 9 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 10 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO