We have a trip planned the end of June with 18 days in Kenya and Tanzania on a safari. I love photography and want to be able to take some awesome pictures but undecided as to what camera and lenses to get as the ones I have has become a little outdated especially for taking pictures in this environment. Can anyone give some suggestions as to what to use or what really worked for them. My maximum budget would be $3000. Thanks in advance.
What camera to use on safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 2 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 3 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 8 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 11 Sun Safaris
- 12 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 16 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 22 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 23 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 24 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 25 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?