I have recently toured with Artium Dostman of Exclusive Tours in Eilat, Israel and he has been caught for fraud- He double charged me for his tour and then left me stranded at the Jordanian border. His tour agency has been suspended by Hostelworld as of July 2013. Please refer to TripAdvisor forums on his tour company to verify this notification. He scams tourists and overcharges them, leaving them at the Jordanian border and then harasses them online. Please be aware of this agent. Thank you.
WARNING- Do not book with Artium of Exclusive Tours
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Things to see in Dubai
- 4 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 5 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 6 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 7 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 11 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 12 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 13 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 14 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 15 Safari on a budget!
- 16 Tips for Israel
- 17 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 18 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 24 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 25 Rwanda