We will be in Nairobi, Kenya next Apriil/May and want to take 7-8 days to see Vic Falls and either Botswana or Ngorongoro. We've been to South Africa and the Kenyan safaris and would like to visit some other country, I thought 2 days at Vic Falls and 5-6 days on the safari. What do you Fodorites suggest, how would the logistics work out? I know Botswana/Vic Falls would be closer, but we need to get back to Nairobi for our return flights. And would end April/early May be good to see the game? Thanks
Vic Falls & Botswana/Tanzania safari
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Africa Safari
- 3 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 4 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 5 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 10 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 14 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 17 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 18 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 19 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 Kruger Park trip
- 22 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 23 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 24 phone service
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country