We will be in Nairobi, Kenya next Apriil/May and want to take 7-8 days to see Vic Falls and either Botswana or Ngorongoro. We've been to South Africa and the Kenyan safaris and would like to visit some other country, I thought 2 days at Vic Falls and 5-6 days on the safari. What do you Fodorites suggest, how would the logistics work out? I know Botswana/Vic Falls would be closer, but we need to get back to Nairobi for our return flights. And would end April/early May be good to see the game? Thanks
Vic Falls & Botswana/Tanzania safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 2 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 8 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 9 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 10 I'm going on safari for free!
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance