We will be in Nairobi, Kenya next Apriil/May and want to take 7-8 days to see Vic Falls and either Botswana or Ngorongoro. We've been to South Africa and the Kenyan safaris and would like to visit some other country, I thought 2 days at Vic Falls and 5-6 days on the safari. What do you Fodorites suggest, how would the logistics work out? I know Botswana/Vic Falls would be closer, but we need to get back to Nairobi for our return flights. And would end April/early May be good to see the game? Thanks
Vic Falls & Botswana/Tanzania safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 10 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Small group tours in israel
- 13 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 14 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 15 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 16 Iran Info, Please
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 fez accommodation
- 20 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 23 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 Need help with N TZ itinerary