We will be in Nairobi, Kenya next Apriil/May and want to take 7-8 days to see Vic Falls and either Botswana or Ngorongoro. We've been to South Africa and the Kenyan safaris and would like to visit some other country, I thought 2 days at Vic Falls and 5-6 days on the safari. What do you Fodorites suggest, how would the logistics work out? I know Botswana/Vic Falls would be closer, but we need to get back to Nairobi for our return flights. And would end April/early May be good to see the game? Thanks
Vic Falls & Botswana/Tanzania safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 3 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 4 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 What camera to use on safari
- 8 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 9 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 10 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 11 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 12 To go to Israel or not?
- 13 Bidair at JNB
- 14 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 15 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 18 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 19 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 20 Dubai > Oman?
- 21 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 22 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 23 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 24 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 25 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp