We will be in Nairobi, Kenya next Apriil/May and want to take 7-8 days to see Vic Falls and either Botswana or Ngorongoro. We've been to South Africa and the Kenyan safaris and would like to visit some other country, I thought 2 days at Vic Falls and 5-6 days on the safari. What do you Fodorites suggest, how would the logistics work out? I know Botswana/Vic Falls would be closer, but we need to get back to Nairobi for our return flights. And would end April/early May be good to see the game? Thanks
Vic Falls & Botswana/Tanzania safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 5 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls