We will be in Nairobi, Kenya next Apriil/May and want to take 7-8 days to see Vic Falls and either Botswana or Ngorongoro. We've been to South Africa and the Kenyan safaris and would like to visit some other country, I thought 2 days at Vic Falls and 5-6 days on the safari. What do you Fodorites suggest, how would the logistics work out? I know Botswana/Vic Falls would be closer, but we need to get back to Nairobi for our return flights. And would end April/early May be good to see the game? Thanks
Vic Falls & Botswana/Tanzania safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What camera to use on safari
- 2 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 7 Morroco Travel Guide
- 8 India
- 9 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 10 Ideas about the trip.
- 11 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 12 3 days in Teheran
- 13 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 18 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 19 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 20 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 21 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 22 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 23 To go to Israel or not?
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!