Have just started planning a trip to Tanzania for early October of 2014 . Overwhelmed!! I have gotten some quotes from several different tour operators for a private safari visiting the northern circuit. From everything I have read. Choosing the right company will make the trip. I have talked with Roy's Safaris, Access 2 Tanzania , African Dream Safaris and & Beyond. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has traveled with any of companies. This is quite an expensive trip and want to make the right choice!! 8 day Safari. Thanks for your help!!
Tour operator for Tanzania???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Help with Rwanda trip
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 trip report, morocco
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!