Have just started planning a trip to Tanzania for early October of 2014 . Overwhelmed!! I have gotten some quotes from several different tour operators for a private safari visiting the northern circuit. From everything I have read. Choosing the right company will make the trip. I have talked with Roy's Safaris, Access 2 Tanzania , African Dream Safaris and & Beyond. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has traveled with any of companies. This is quite an expensive trip and want to make the right choice!! 8 day Safari. Thanks for your help!!
Tour operator for Tanzania???
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Bugs n' Botswana
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty