Has anyone been on a safari through The Safari Collection? Or does anyone know anything about them?
I'm looking at Kenya. Also looking at Gamewatchers.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 our body ultimately. Its formulation
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 4 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 14 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 15 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 16 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 20 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 21 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 24 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 25 credit cards in South Africa