I will eventually be taking a trip to Africa. I am not exactly sure when at this point, but I have been considering it for a while. There are so many options it makes my head spin. I am fairly set on Tanzania though.
Firstly. When I do things I like to do them properly, but sometimes this is to a fault as I go overboard. I really want to experience everything the country has to offer in one trip, but don't know if this is possible without going broke... I am not one for, nor can I afford luxury lodges at this point. I am thinking that a mobile tented safari would be most cost effective... Thoughts?
I want to experience the North for the migration with 1 day at Ngorongoro, as well as the southern parks which I hear are hidden gems. Selous, Ruaha, Katavi. Is going to all 3 worth it/possible? Thoughts? Best ones?
Thirdly, a couple days at Mhale for chimps would be amazing and then after all of that, if any money is left, Uganda or Rwanda for Gorillas, just to finish it off.
If this is an absolutely ridiculous amount, bring me back down to earth. How many days should I be looking at here to actually experience each place, and what do you think it would cost excluding international flights?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Q/微2796053907办理英国谢菲尔德大学毕业证成绩单学历认证The University of Sheffield
- 2 Q/微2796053907办理英国谢菲尔德大学毕业证成绩单学历认证The University of Sheffield
- 3 Q/微2796053907办理英国谢菲尔德大学毕业证成绩单学历认证The University of Sheffield
- 4 Q/微2796053907办理英国谢菲尔德大学毕业证成绩单学历认证The University of Sheffield
- 5 Q/微2796053907办理英国谢菲尔德大学毕业证成绩单学历认证The University of Sheffield
- 6 Travel within Africa
- 7 WiFi on Safari
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 10 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 11 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 12 Israel itinerary planning
- 13 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 14 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 15 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 16 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 17 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 18 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 19 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 20 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 21 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 22 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 23 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 24 Need itineary planning help
- 25 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari