After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Desert Safari in Dubai - Child friendly.
- 2 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 3 alone get acclimation Tera Buy RS 2007 Gold
- 4 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 5 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 6 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 7 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 Starting to research safaris, how much detail?
- 10 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 13 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 14 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 15 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 16 Israel itinerary
- 17 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 18 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 19 Safari photography help
- 20 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 21 Travel within Africa
- 22 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 23 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 24 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 25 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?