After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Visa
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 4 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 5 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 6 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 7 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 8 Trip to Petra
- 9 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 10 Cape Town -safety
- 11 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 12 Trip to Merzouga
- 13 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 14 Swaziland in January
- 15 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 16 good internet connection option Meknes
- 17 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 18 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 19 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 20 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 21 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 22 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 23 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 24 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 25 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains