After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Spain and Africa in 6 weeks... how do I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Help with Rwanda trip
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 trip report, morocco
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!