After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 4 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 5 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 6 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 9 Is the migration early this year
- 10 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 11 Cape Town Itinerary
- 12 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 13 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 14 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 15 Madagascar - your tips please
- 16 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 17 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 20 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 21 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 25 Africa Film Festival