After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ahmedabad Escorts Girls Independent Services
- 2 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 3 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 4 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 5 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Cairo International Airport
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 19 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 20 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 21 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 22 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 23 Dubai Guide
- 24 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda