After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Spain and Africa in 6 weeks... how do I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iran Info, Please
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 4 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 8 COME TO IRAN ...
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 fez accommodation
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 13 Johannesburg...?
- 14 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 15 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 20 Suggestions for a group tour
- 21 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 22 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 23 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 24 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 25 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?