After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Spain and Africa in 6 weeks... how do I make this work?
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 5 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 6 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 7 Safari and Beach in June
- 8 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 9 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 15 Homestay Accomodation
- 16 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??