Is it a total waste of time to try and get to let alone observe wildlife at the beginning of December in South Luangwa?
We have a 10 week trip to south and eastern Africa starting in early November in South Africa heading north. With one of the tours we are going on we will have 3-4 days in Vic falls and then 3 days of 8+ hours on a bus to get to Lake Malawi via Lusaka and Chipata.
I was thinking of flying from Livingstone to Mfuwe to spend a few days in South Luangwa instead because I have heard some great things about it. It would beat a 3d bus trip too.
I know that a lot of camps shutdown but I read somewhere that some don't, you can get great rates because it is the quiet (rainy) season and if the guides know where to go, the wildlife is still spectacular, especially the birds.
If it is terrible, would Hwange in Zimbabwe be a better option or is it usually flooded out as well?
I would appreciate any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 양방배팅 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 토토먹튀 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 먹튀검증 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 먹튀검증사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 5 토토추천 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 6 토토추천사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 7 원탁게임 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 8 오케이카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Binocular rentals
- 12 Dead Sea day trip
- 13 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 14 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 15 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 16 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 17 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 18 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 19 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 20 Itinerary Ideas
- 21 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 22 Travel to Botswana
- 23 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 Kenya - Plastic Bags