in February 2015 I plan to travel to South Africa. I probably only have 2-3 weeks time. I plan to fly to Capetown, stay there for a few days and then travel around.
Actually I don't know much about attractions or what to see. I heard about the Garden Route which should be worth to see. Do you guys have any tips for me, what to do? What's best to do at this time of the year?
I guess I have to rent a car as far as I'm informed. If you have a suggestion for a route it doesn't have to end in Cape Town (maybe Port Elizabeth).
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 3 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 4 honeymoon place
- 5 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 8 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 9 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Yom Hazikaron
- 12 Yom Haatzmaut
- 13 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 14 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 15 recomendation on African Safari company
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda