in February 2015 I plan to travel to South Africa. I probably only have 2-3 weeks time. I plan to fly to Capetown, stay there for a few days and then travel around.
Actually I don't know much about attractions or what to see. I heard about the Garden Route which should be worth to see. Do you guys have any tips for me, what to do? What's best to do at this time of the year?
I guess I have to rent a car as far as I'm informed. If you have a suggestion for a route it doesn't have to end in Cape Town (maybe Port Elizabeth).
thanks in advance
South Africa trip advices
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 4 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 5 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 6 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 10 Zambia Impressions
- 11 Taste of Dubai
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 17 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 24 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 25 Dubai and/or Oman