in February 2015 I plan to travel to South Africa. I probably only have 2-3 weeks time. I plan to fly to Capetown, stay there for a few days and then travel around.
Actually I don't know much about attractions or what to see. I heard about the Garden Route which should be worth to see. Do you guys have any tips for me, what to do? What's best to do at this time of the year?
I guess I have to rent a car as far as I'm informed. If you have a suggestion for a route it doesn't have to end in Cape Town (maybe Port Elizabeth).
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 3 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 4 refers to the problem of connecting
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report