in February 2015 I plan to travel to South Africa. I probably only have 2-3 weeks time. I plan to fly to Capetown, stay there for a few days and then travel around.
Actually I don't know much about attractions or what to see. I heard about the Garden Route which should be worth to see. Do you guys have any tips for me, what to do? What's best to do at this time of the year?
I guess I have to rent a car as far as I'm informed. If you have a suggestion for a route it doesn't have to end in Cape Town (maybe Port Elizabeth).
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?