in February 2015 I plan to travel to South Africa. I probably only have 2-3 weeks time. I plan to fly to Capetown, stay there for a few days and then travel around.
Actually I don't know much about attractions or what to see. I heard about the Garden Route which should be worth to see. Do you guys have any tips for me, what to do? What's best to do at this time of the year?
I guess I have to rent a car as far as I'm informed. If you have a suggestion for a route it doesn't have to end in Cape Town (maybe Port Elizabeth).
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 3 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 Botswana safari recs
- 6 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January