in February 2015 I plan to travel to South Africa. I probably only have 2-3 weeks time. I plan to fly to Capetown, stay there for a few days and then travel around.
Actually I don't know much about attractions or what to see. I heard about the Garden Route which should be worth to see. Do you guys have any tips for me, what to do? What's best to do at this time of the year?
I guess I have to rent a car as far as I'm informed. If you have a suggestion for a route it doesn't have to end in Cape Town (maybe Port Elizabeth).
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Audley Travel
- 4 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 5 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 6 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 7 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 8 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 11 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 12 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 13 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 14 Safari in South Africa
- 15 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 16 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 17 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 18 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 19 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 20 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 21 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 22 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 23 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 24 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 25 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails