I am traveling to S. Africa (or planning to) during Thanksgiving with my significant other for our anniversary. We are 31 and 34 and looking for a fun, romantic getaway to explore S Africa in the best manner possible!!
I am having difficulty understanding what would be the best itinerary and currently exploring a few different travel companies:
1) I would greatly appreciate if anyone has feedback on Lion World Travel and/or the Twelve Apostles Hotel and/or Lion Sands Safari in Kruger
-Was Lion World Travel a good company? Any issues? Any issues with South African Airways?
-Was Twelve Apostles too far from Capetown? Is staying downtown in the hustle and bustle more favortable?
-Is Lion Sands one of the nicer Safaris? Any other recommendations?
2) What is the best itinerary for someone coming to S Africa for their first time and potentially only time?
- 5 nights in Capetown, 3 nights in Safari (Is 5 nights too long? or 3 nights in Safari too short?)
- 4 nights in Capetown, 1 night winelands, 4 nights Safari
Are the winelands worth going to or similiar to Napa, etc?
3) What are the best day activities in Capetown?
- Helicopter tour, penguins, Robben Island, winelands, etc.
4) Any other help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am extremely confused and frustrated right now trying to pick and plan the best trip and would really love additional help in planning this trip
Thank you so much in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: SBCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:385:4895 Sbcglobal mail
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco