With the shootings this week in Nairobi, and the political violence of 2007/08, and the continued threats against Kikuyus in the rift valley, is it safe for tourists to travel in Kenya?
Safety in Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 2 Johannesburg
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 6 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 7 Transiting through Cairo
- 8 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 11 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 14 Car Rentals in Israel
- 15 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 16 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 17 Morocco to portugal
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 20 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 21 Independence Day in Israel
- 22 Drinking on safari
- 23 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 24 Travelust
- 25 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?