I have an awesome problem. I have one month to travel around Southern Africa and can't decide where to spend it. I've been living in Joburg since February (for work) and go to Zambia for the month of May (for work) and left June for traveling! I know I want to spend at least the first week in Zambia, but should I spend 3-4 weeks there? Go to Malawi (heard it's expensive and difficult), go down to Zimbabwe? Botswana? Mozambique!? So far, I've explored Joburg in depth and love it, and spent a week in Cape Town and loved it. I'll be back in Joburg later this year and will probably have time to explore more of South Africa then.
Also, I'll be flying back to the States from Joburg in early July, so I'll have to return this way.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ESET@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 ESET Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 ESET@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 ESET Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 4 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 5 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 6 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 7 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 8 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 9 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 10 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 11 Marrakech
- 12 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 13 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 14 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Audley Travel
- 17 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 18 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 22 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Safari in South Africa
- 25 City Day guides and Sahara adventure