I have an awesome problem. I have one month to travel around Southern Africa and can't decide where to spend it. I've been living in Joburg since February (for work) and go to Zambia for the month of May (for work) and left June for traveling! I know I want to spend at least the first week in Zambia, but should I spend 3-4 weeks there? Go to Malawi (heard it's expensive and difficult), go down to Zimbabwe? Botswana? Mozambique!? So far, I've explored Joburg in depth and love it, and spent a week in Cape Town and loved it. I'll be back in Joburg later this year and will probably have time to explore more of South Africa then.
Also, I'll be flying back to the States from Joburg in early July, so I'll have to return this way.
One month in Southern Africa. hmmm....
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 12 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 13 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 14 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 Israel and Jordan
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back