I have an awesome problem. I have one month to travel around Southern Africa and can't decide where to spend it. I've been living in Joburg since February (for work) and go to Zambia for the month of May (for work) and left June for traveling! I know I want to spend at least the first week in Zambia, but should I spend 3-4 weeks there? Go to Malawi (heard it's expensive and difficult), go down to Zimbabwe? Botswana? Mozambique!? So far, I've explored Joburg in depth and love it, and spent a week in Cape Town and loved it. I'll be back in Joburg later this year and will probably have time to explore more of South Africa then.
Also, I'll be flying back to the States from Joburg in early July, so I'll have to return this way.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions Apprciated
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 4 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 5 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 South African tour operators
- 8 First time safari question
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 12 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 13 Swala Safaris
- 14 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 15 Dubai
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 18 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 19 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 20 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 21 Etosha help
- 22 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 private game reserve-kruger
- 25 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?