I have an awesome problem. I have one month to travel around Southern Africa and can't decide where to spend it. I've been living in Joburg since February (for work) and go to Zambia for the month of May (for work) and left June for traveling! I know I want to spend at least the first week in Zambia, but should I spend 3-4 weeks there? Go to Malawi (heard it's expensive and difficult), go down to Zimbabwe? Botswana? Mozambique!? So far, I've explored Joburg in depth and love it, and spent a week in Cape Town and loved it. I'll be back in Joburg later this year and will probably have time to explore more of South Africa then.
Also, I'll be flying back to the States from Joburg in early July, so I'll have to return this way.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 What is worth seeing in November?
- 3 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 4 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 5 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 6 Masai Mara in May
- 7 Western Desert Itinerary
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 10 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 11 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 12 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 13 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 14 Trip to Merzouga
- 15 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 16 Uganda Visa
- 17 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 18 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 19 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 20 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 21 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 22 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 23 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 24 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 25 Amazing Kenya - a must visit