I have an awesome problem. I have one month to travel around Southern Africa and can't decide where to spend it. I've been living in Joburg since February (for work) and go to Zambia for the month of May (for work) and left June for traveling! I know I want to spend at least the first week in Zambia, but should I spend 3-4 weeks there? Go to Malawi (heard it's expensive and difficult), go down to Zimbabwe? Botswana? Mozambique!? So far, I've explored Joburg in depth and love it, and spent a week in Cape Town and loved it. I'll be back in Joburg later this year and will probably have time to explore more of South Africa then.
Also, I'll be flying back to the States from Joburg in early July, so I'll have to return this way.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/vivacious-skin-serum-scam/
- 2 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 3 advise on joburg pls!
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 8 Township Tour Guide
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 ISRAEL TRIP
- 14 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 15 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 16 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 17 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!