I have an awesome problem. I have one month to travel around Southern Africa and can't decide where to spend it. I've been living in Joburg since February (for work) and go to Zambia for the month of May (for work) and left June for traveling! I know I want to spend at least the first week in Zambia, but should I spend 3-4 weeks there? Go to Malawi (heard it's expensive and difficult), go down to Zimbabwe? Botswana? Mozambique!? So far, I've explored Joburg in depth and love it, and spent a week in Cape Town and loved it. I'll be back in Joburg later this year and will probably have time to explore more of South Africa then.
Also, I'll be flying back to the States from Joburg in early July, so I'll have to return this way.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1800-346-4875@%% Norton AntIvIrUs tEch sUpport ph0nE nUmbEr
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania