This would be my first trip to Africa and I will be visiting Kenya for 9 days on safari trip. I am confused deciding which destination to pick after my Kenyan Safari trip. Reading the forums and other sites has helped me narrow down to 3 choices:
1) Uganda-Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
2) Zambia- SOuth Luangwa walking Safari & victoria falls
3) Botswana- picking 2 or 3 camps at different areas.
I am planning to visit towards end of August this year. I am planning to go on this trip from Kenya.
Any suggestions on which destination I should pick of these 3?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Need help in choosing among Botswana, Uganda & Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan tour operator !!
- 2 A tale of Adventure!!
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Good reads
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Morocco Advice
- 11 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 12 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 13 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 3-week tour at Egypt
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015