This would be my first trip to Africa and I will be visiting Kenya for 9 days on safari trip. I am confused deciding which destination to pick after my Kenyan Safari trip. Reading the forums and other sites has helped me narrow down to 3 choices:
1) Uganda-Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
2) Zambia- SOuth Luangwa walking Safari & victoria falls
3) Botswana- picking 2 or 3 camps at different areas.
I am planning to visit towards end of August this year. I am planning to go on this trip from Kenya.
Any suggestions on which destination I should pick of these 3?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Need help in choosing among Botswana, Uganda & Zambia
- 1 VVM Attorneys - License collections made far easier
- 2 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 17 days in Israel our way
- 7 Renting a car in Israel
- 8 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 9 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 10 10 days in south Africa
- 11 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 12 a week in africa
- 13 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 14 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 15 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country