This would be my first trip to Africa and I will be visiting Kenya for 9 days on safari trip. I am confused deciding which destination to pick after my Kenyan Safari trip. Reading the forums and other sites has helped me narrow down to 3 choices:
1) Uganda-Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
2) Zambia- SOuth Luangwa walking Safari & victoria falls
3) Botswana- picking 2 or 3 camps at different areas.
I am planning to visit towards end of August this year. I am planning to go on this trip from Kenya.
Any suggestions on which destination I should pick of these 3?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Need help in choosing among Botswana, Uganda & Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with camera bag/purse needs while traveling on Africa safari
- 2 Neck Wallet or a Money Belt
- 3 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 8 Dubai > Oman?
- 9 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 10 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 11 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 12 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 19 Awesome trip and still not done
- 20 South Africa
- 21 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 22 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 23 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 24 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety