This would be my first trip to Africa and I will be visiting Kenya for 9 days on safari trip. I am confused deciding which destination to pick after my Kenyan Safari trip. Reading the forums and other sites has helped me narrow down to 3 choices:
1) Uganda-Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
2) Zambia- SOuth Luangwa walking Safari & victoria falls
3) Botswana- picking 2 or 3 camps at different areas.
I am planning to visit towards end of August this year. I am planning to go on this trip from Kenya.
Any suggestions on which destination I should pick of these 3?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 바카라주소しGXDG223°C@Mじ바카라추천
- 2 바카라사이트さGXDG223°C@Mざ카지노주소
- 3 바카라주소こGXDG223°C@Mこ바카라추천
- 4 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 8 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 11 el gouna or soma bay????
- 12 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 13 Safari photography help
- 14 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 15 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 16 Israel itinerary
- 17 Tanzania trip Advice
- 18 Malawi with kiddos
- 19 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators