This would be my first trip to Africa and I will be visiting Kenya for 9 days on safari trip. I am confused deciding which destination to pick after my Kenyan Safari trip. Reading the forums and other sites has helped me narrow down to 3 choices:
1) Uganda-Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
2) Zambia- SOuth Luangwa walking Safari & victoria falls
3) Botswana- picking 2 or 3 camps at different areas.
I am planning to visit towards end of August this year. I am planning to go on this trip from Kenya.
Any suggestions on which destination I should pick of these 3?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 3 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 4 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 5 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 8 Is the migration early this year
- 9 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 10 Cape Town Itinerary
- 11 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 12 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 13 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 14 Madagascar - your tips please
- 15 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 16 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 17 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 18 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 19 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 20 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 21 Road To Morocco Tours
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 24 Africa Film Festival
- 25 Roar Africa reviews