This would be my first trip to Africa and I will be visiting Kenya for 9 days on safari trip. I am confused deciding which destination to pick after my Kenyan Safari trip. Reading the forums and other sites has helped me narrow down to 3 choices:
1) Uganda-Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
2) Zambia- SOuth Luangwa walking Safari & victoria falls
3) Botswana- picking 2 or 3 camps at different areas.
I am planning to visit towards end of August this year. I am planning to go on this trip from Kenya.
Any suggestions on which destination I should pick of these 3?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 4 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 5 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 6 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 7 where to go in africa
- 8 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 9 effect will probably be confirmed
- 10 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 11 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 12 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 17 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip