We went to Namibia in 2006 in June/July and had a great time - Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, across Damaraland (mowani camp), to Etosha, and on to Victoria Falls. We have wanted to go back to see Fish River, Luderitz, probably Soussuvlei again (we loved it and we're right there), and then to the northern area. What would the weather/animal viewing be like in mid- to late-December? Any suggestions as to what to do, where to stay? We have 3 teen/early 20s boys who will be going with us.
Namibia in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner