We went to Namibia in 2006 in June/July and had a great time - Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, across Damaraland (mowani camp), to Etosha, and on to Victoria Falls. We have wanted to go back to see Fish River, Luderitz, probably Soussuvlei again (we loved it and we're right there), and then to the northern area. What would the weather/animal viewing be like in mid- to late-December? Any suggestions as to what to do, where to stay? We have 3 teen/early 20s boys who will be going with us.
Namibia in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 2 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 5 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 South Africa trip advices
- 8 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Morrocco and Cash
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Tour to Morocco
- 13 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 14 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 First time in Africa on safari
- 22 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 23 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 24 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety