We went to Namibia in 2006 in June/July and had a great time - Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, across Damaraland (mowani camp), to Etosha, and on to Victoria Falls. We have wanted to go back to see Fish River, Luderitz, probably Soussuvlei again (we loved it and we're right there), and then to the northern area. What would the weather/animal viewing be like in mid- to late-December? Any suggestions as to what to do, where to stay? We have 3 teen/early 20s boys who will be going with us.
Namibia in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner