We're tentatively planning a trip to Morocco and Tunisia for ten or eleven days this December. I'm thinking of flying into either country, renting a car and driving through Algeria to the other country, and then flying back to the US. Can we take a rental car through Algeria? Would we have to hire a guide and car? I checked flights, but it sems it's a seven hour flight via Rome. If that's the case, I'd rather drive than sit on a plane. I apologize for being rather vague; this is still in the initial stage. Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September