We're tentatively planning a trip to Morocco and Tunisia for ten or eleven days this December. I'm thinking of flying into either country, renting a car and driving through Algeria to the other country, and then flying back to the US. Can we take a rental car through Algeria? Would we have to hire a guide and car? I checked flights, but it sems it's a seven hour flight via Rome. If that's the case, I'd rather drive than sit on a plane. I apologize for being rather vague; this is still in the initial stage. Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 MOROCCO SOLO
- 4 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 5 Looking for out of the way places
- 6 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 9 Tanzania Safari
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 16 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 17 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation