We're tentatively planning a trip to Morocco and Tunisia for ten or eleven days this December. I'm thinking of flying into either country, renting a car and driving through Algeria to the other country, and then flying back to the US. Can we take a rental car through Algeria? Would we have to hire a guide and car? I checked flights, but it sems it's a seven hour flight via Rome. If that's the case, I'd rather drive than sit on a plane. I apologize for being rather vague; this is still in the initial stage. Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra