We're tentatively planning a trip to Morocco and Tunisia for ten or eleven days this December. I'm thinking of flying into either country, renting a car and driving through Algeria to the other country, and then flying back to the US. Can we take a rental car through Algeria? Would we have to hire a guide and car? I checked flights, but it sems it's a seven hour flight via Rome. If that's the case, I'd rather drive than sit on a plane. I apologize for being rather vague; this is still in the initial stage. Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia road conditions
- 2 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 10 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 11 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 14 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 15 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 16 Ebola and Morocco
- 17 Thompson Gazelle
- 18 Overland in West Africa
- 19 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 20 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 21 Morrocco and Cash
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 24 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 25 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa