We're tentatively planning a trip to Morocco and Tunisia for ten or eleven days this December. I'm thinking of flying into either country, renting a car and driving through Algeria to the other country, and then flying back to the US. Can we take a rental car through Algeria? Would we have to hire a guide and car? I checked flights, but it sems it's a seven hour flight via Rome. If that's the case, I'd rather drive than sit on a plane. I apologize for being rather vague; this is still in the initial stage. Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner