We're tentatively planning a trip to Morocco and Tunisia for ten or eleven days this December. I'm thinking of flying into either country, renting a car and driving through Algeria to the other country, and then flying back to the US. Can we take a rental car through Algeria? Would we have to hire a guide and car? I checked flights, but it sems it's a seven hour flight via Rome. If that's the case, I'd rather drive than sit on a plane. I apologize for being rather vague; this is still in the initial stage. Your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Jordan safety concerns
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 5 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 6 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 7 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 A family safari in Tanzania
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 14 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 15 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 16 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 17 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Boutique hotels in israel
- 20 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 21 Short layover at JNB
- 22 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 24 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 25 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?