I have traveled through much of Europe, including Prague and Budapest, and am not ready to start on other parts of the world. However, I am now trying to decide whether to travel to Morocco or Istanbul for one last trip in the general area of Europe before starting off on South America and Asia. I'm looking for advice on which place to visit, for an experience that would be culturally different. I've always gotten great advice from this forum; any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Morocco or Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report