Wondering if any Fodorite's been to Algeria or Tunisia recently? Planning on a trip to Morocco (traveling with a friend) and we were thinking of splitting our two weeks between Morocco and either Algeria or Tunisia. For practical (distance) reasons had been thinking of Algeria, but it seems like government advisory websites are giving blanket warnings about visiting these places. Although I acknowledge that the threats are real, blanket warnings are not helpful in the least in deciding whether to go visit a country or not, as high risk labels seem attached to countries/places we've been to in the last 6 months that have been perfectly fine (or at least of much lower risk than suggested). Obviously we're not planning to travel to areas of unrest.
The alternative would be to spend both weeks in Morocco.
Appreciate the input!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/primaliftskin/
- 2 https://www.toptryloburn.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.