So I am traveling solo to S Africa and this is my tentative itinerary, I would like some feedback as to how long and which parts of the cities should I stay in. Also, I am thinking of doing a Kruger Safari tour by Intrepid. Should I do the tour, or should i just search for a lodge and book independently. I haven't researched if the lodges provide transportation from and to JNB.
Day 1-4: Johannesburg
Day 4-9: 5 Day kruger safari
Day 9: night in JNB
Day 10-14: Cape Town
So basically, I am thinking of staying in JNB and Cape Town for 4 days each, is this enough?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: Norton Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385:4895 NORTON 24*7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?