Please find below our tentative itinerary for Southern Africa in early September this year and will appreciate any suggestions or inputs that you may have.
Day 1: Arrival in Johannesburg (7am) & then take a flight to Victoria Falls; Take a Zambezi sunset cruise this afternoon
Day 2: Visit Victoria Falls; Take helicopter flight; Walk with Lions
Day 3: Jet Boat at lower Zambezi (only if it brings views of Vic Falls from below) in the morning; Flight to Johannesburg; Overnight at Airport Hotel
Day 4-7: Fly to Nelusprit and start 4 nights in Sabi Sands game reserves
Day 8: Transfer to Nelusprit this afternoon and fly to Cape Town. Relax this evening
Day 9-10: 2 days HOHO bus travel to visit Table Mountains, Bot. Gardens & other city attractions
Day 11: Hire Car and do peninsula self-drive to cape point in day. Last night in Cape Town
Day 12: Drive to Hermanus (via Betty’s Bay penguin colony) for whale watching. May drive to De Kelders too; overnight at Hermanus
Day 13: Drive to Franschhoek and spend the day there. Drive in the evening to Stellanbosch for overnight stay
Day 14: Spend the last full day at Stellanbosch
Day 15: Drive this morning from Stellanbosch to Cape Town Airport for 10:45am flight back to Singapore
As Victoria Falls start to dry up later in the September & Cape Town tens to warm up later in the September so we though it would be best to start at Victoria Falls and end at Cape Town. Any idea about activities and sight would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Dubai on a budget?
- 3 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Cairo International Airport
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 11 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 14 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 15 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 18 Dubai Guide
- 19 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 22 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 23 Loldia House Kenya
- 24 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 25 Alexandria
Itinerary Review: Vic Falls, Kruger + Cape Town this September