Please find below our tentative itinerary for Southern Africa in early September this year and will appreciate any suggestions or inputs that you may have.
Day 1: Arrival in Johannesburg (7am) & then take a flight to Victoria Falls; Take a Zambezi sunset cruise this afternoon
Day 2: Visit Victoria Falls; Take helicopter flight; Walk with Lions
Day 3: Jet Boat at lower Zambezi (only if it brings views of Vic Falls from below) in the morning; Flight to Johannesburg; Overnight at Airport Hotel
Day 4-7: Fly to Nelusprit and start 4 nights in Sabi Sands game reserves
Day 8: Transfer to Nelusprit this afternoon and fly to Cape Town. Relax this evening
Day 9-10: 2 days HOHO bus travel to visit Table Mountains, Bot. Gardens & other city attractions
Day 11: Hire Car and do peninsula self-drive to cape point in day. Last night in Cape Town
Day 12: Drive to Hermanus (via Betty’s Bay penguin colony) for whale watching. May drive to De Kelders too; overnight at Hermanus
Day 13: Drive to Franschhoek and spend the day there. Drive in the evening to Stellanbosch for overnight stay
Day 14: Spend the last full day at Stellanbosch
Day 15: Drive this morning from Stellanbosch to Cape Town Airport for 10:45am flight back to Singapore
As Victoria Falls start to dry up later in the September & Cape Town tens to warm up later in the September so we though it would be best to start at Victoria Falls and end at Cape Town. Any idea about activities and sight would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 신천지 ◎☆홈 피 =scc883.컴 ♧
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
Itinerary Review: Vic Falls, Kruger + Cape Town this September