OK - I took my $40 pair that I got free for my 5-year-employment gift out to watch the Sandhills Cranes. Not going to cut it. I'm pretty sure I've got it nailed down to the Nike Monarchs but do I want 8X or 10X? If any of you are binoc experts, please weigh in here. (And no matter what, I am not going above $300!) Thanks!
Help with binoculars!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Arabic language audio course
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 UAE Desert Safari
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 15 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 16 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 Taste of Dubai
- 21 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 22 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 23 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax