Hello Everybody ,
My first post appears not to have appeared !! so apart from the fact that I feel like I'm gatecrashing a party - I'd like to direct you to some pix and video of the Gorillas in Rwanda I took in February.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like any info regarding the trip.
We organised everything from the UK - online , independently and at fairly short notice - no agents - no problem.
Our thoughts at the moment are with the Rangers in DRC and the terrible murder of Rubiga a couple of days ago - the courage of these guys put us all to shame.
Gorilla February 2007
Hello Everybody ,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 2 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 3 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 8 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 9 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 10 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 Things to see in Dubai
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 18 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 21 Tips for Israel
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco