Hello Everybody ,
My first post appears not to have appeared !! so apart from the fact that I feel like I'm gatecrashing a party - I'd like to direct you to some pix and video of the Gorillas in Rwanda I took in February.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like any info regarding the trip.
We organised everything from the UK - online , independently and at fairly short notice - no agents - no problem.
Our thoughts at the moment are with the Rangers in DRC and the terrible murder of Rubiga a couple of days ago - the courage of these guys put us all to shame.
Gorilla February 2007
Hello Everybody ,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchen Appliances
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Shots for Morocco
- 7 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 8 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 9 Travelust
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 15 Thinking about The Gambia
- 16 Independence Day in Israel
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 25 Kenya safari tour/cost