Hello Everybody ,
My first post appears not to have appeared !! so apart from the fact that I feel like I'm gatecrashing a party - I'd like to direct you to some pix and video of the Gorillas in Rwanda I took in February.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like any info regarding the trip.
We organised everything from the UK - online , independently and at fairly short notice - no agents - no problem.
Our thoughts at the moment are with the Rangers in DRC and the terrible murder of Rubiga a couple of days ago - the courage of these guys put us all to shame.
Gorilla February 2007
Hello Everybody ,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 3 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 4 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 5 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 6 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 7 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 8 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 9 Ebola and Morocco
- 10 Thompson Gazelle
- 11 Overland in West Africa
- 12 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 15 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 16 Morrocco and Cash
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 19 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 20 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 21 South Africa trip advices
- 22 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Rhino conservation in S Africa