Nearly positive I'm going to Harare this week to observe the Independence Day proceedings. I'll be traveling by myself, so I'll talk a ton of precautions, but I'm wondering whether a) anyone who is reading this is in Harare, b) if it's incredibly naive and foolhardy to think I'll be able to do this safely (I'm 21) and c) what Independence Day is like.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a group tour
- 2 Tanzania Photo Safari - Feb. 2016
- 3 Cape Town Itinerary
- 4 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 5 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Dubai hotels
- 11 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 12 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 13 Pulse Africa???
- 14 Kruger
- 15 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 16 Uganda Trip Report
- 17 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 18 itinerary any ideas?
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 22 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 23 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 24 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 25 A month in Africa - how to spend the time