Nearly positive I'm going to Harare this week to observe the Independence Day proceedings. I'll be traveling by myself, so I'll talk a ton of precautions, but I'm wondering whether a) anyone who is reading this is in Harare, b) if it's incredibly naive and foolhardy to think I'll be able to do this safely (I'm 21) and c) what Independence Day is like.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/avalure-cream/
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 safari for the mobility impaired
- 6 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech