Nearly positive I'm going to Harare this week to observe the Independence Day proceedings. I'll be traveling by myself, so I'll talk a ton of precautions, but I'm wondering whether a) anyone who is reading this is in Harare, b) if it's incredibly naive and foolhardy to think I'll be able to do this safely (I'm 21) and c) what Independence Day is like.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Printer HP 24*7
- 2 Investing In Businesses / UAE /OMAN /GOLF REGION
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?