Nearly positive I'm going to Harare this week to observe the Independence Day proceedings. I'll be traveling by myself, so I'll talk a ton of precautions, but I'm wondering whether a) anyone who is reading this is in Harare, b) if it's incredibly naive and foolhardy to think I'll be able to do this safely (I'm 21) and c) what Independence Day is like.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 Dining during Shauvot
- 3 Suggestions Apprciated
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 7 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 help with itinerary please
- 11 South African tour operators
- 12 First time safari question
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 15 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 16 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 17 Swala Safaris
- 18 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 19 Dubai
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 22 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 23 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 24 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 25 Etosha help