Debbie could you fill us in on the tourist situation in Cairo with all the protesting going on.
I am sure it is concentrated to Tahrir Square and most tourist sites are no effected. Right !?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Photo Safari - Feb. 2016
- 2 Cape Town Itinerary
- 3 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 4 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 5 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 6 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 7 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Dubai hotels
- 10 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 11 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Kruger
- 14 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 17 itinerary any ideas?
- 18 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 21 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 22 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 23 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 24 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 25 Safari buddies - late August