Debbie could you fill us in on the tourist situation in Cairo with all the protesting going on.
I am sure it is concentrated to Tahrir Square and most tourist sites are no effected. Right !?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 advise on joburg pls!
- 4 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 11 Luggage restrictions
- 12 ISRAEL TRIP
- 13 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 14 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 15 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 16 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 17 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 18 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 19 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 20 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 21 Advice on East African trip
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 25 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper