Debbie could you fill us in on the tourist situation in Cairo with all the protesting going on.
I am sure it is concentrated to Tahrir Square and most tourist sites are no effected. Right !?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 2 Top 5 late night food spots in Addis
- 3 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 4 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 5 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 6 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 7 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 8 Morocco over Christmas
- 9 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 10 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 11 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 12 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 15 DOHA LAYOVER
- 16 Morocco Questions
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 Botswana safari recs
- 19 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 23 Botswana in January
- 24 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 25 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant