My husband and I are looking into doing a safari early next year. These message boards have been EXTREMELY helpful in looking into the different countries and tour companies. However, I am torn on if we should go to Botswana or Kenya/Tanzania. Our timing is pretty open so we would hit the country at the appropriate time. This is our first time to Africa and due to the number of places we want to travel to, it may be the only time. We are more focused on the game aspect instead of the nightlife and beaches. Any thoughts on where might be better would be very appreciated.
Botswana vs Kenya/Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 6 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 7 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 8 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 9 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 10 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 11 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 12 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 13 Car Rentals in Israel
- 14 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 15 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 16 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 17 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 20 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 21 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 22 Islands to spend holidays
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 24 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 25 Safari buddies - late August