We (myself, husband, three kids --11, 12, 14) are traveling to Botswana for a month--three weeks to volunteer and another week to travel. We will be in the Gaborone area. I am looking into our options for safari but it seems so expensive in Botswana. I am wondering if someone might give me some advice about where we might easily go outside of Botswana? We are NOT looking for luxury or resort-like accomodations at all. We are not trying to spend NO money, just not over the top. Any advice? We plan to fly from Seattle to Gaborone -- looks like through Heathrow where we may actually get off for another two weeks. We could probably swing it through JNB, too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Assist: AVG Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385:4895 AVG 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Targin into Zambia
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco