A customs offcer in Malawi skimmed at least 2000K off me when I did not know that you can only leave the country with 3000K. As my flight was already boarding I just gave her the money. So if you are leaving Malawi make sure you do not have an exxcess of 3000k with you or you'll find it in the hands of a greedy customs officer. The country as a whole was wonderful but this one person tainted the experience for me. The woman made sure I did not have time to go back upstairs and get some duty free stuff, Disgraceful.
Beware of customs in Malawi
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 10 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 11 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.