We'd like to travel to Africa in December - for 15 days only - with our 5 yrs old son. It's his dream to go there, I'd say he is crazy about animals! Reads about them, watches them in every single ZOO we pass by, knows so many details about them that he surprises numer of adults too. But... Where you advice us to go? Which country is the most kid friendly (hotels, kids attractions)? Can we go on safari with him? Are there any legal requirments regarding ten minimum age of the kid? Do you know any decent travel agent/ tour operator with tailored to kids' needs itinary? What about the vaccinations (especially yellow fever)?
I'd appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luxury train ride
- 2 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights