We'd like to travel to Africa in December - for 15 days only - with our 5 yrs old son. It's his dream to go there, I'd say he is crazy about animals! Reads about them, watches them in every single ZOO we pass by, knows so many details about them that he surprises numer of adults too. But... Where you advice us to go? Which country is the most kid friendly (hotels, kids attractions)? Can we go on safari with him? Are there any legal requirments regarding ten minimum age of the kid? Do you know any decent travel agent/ tour operator with tailored to kids' needs itinary? What about the vaccinations (especially yellow fever)?
I'd appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Store the product in a cool and dry vicinity
- 2 How to apply Massive Testo
- 3 Audley Travel
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 6 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 7 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 10 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 11 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 12 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 13 Safari in South Africa
- 14 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 15 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 16 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 17 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 18 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 19 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 20 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 21 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 22 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 23 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 24 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 25 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport