We'd like to travel to Africa in December - for 15 days only - with our 5 yrs old son. It's his dream to go there, I'd say he is crazy about animals! Reads about them, watches them in every single ZOO we pass by, knows so many details about them that he surprises numer of adults too. But... Where you advice us to go? Which country is the most kid friendly (hotels, kids attractions)? Can we go on safari with him? Are there any legal requirments regarding ten minimum age of the kid? Do you know any decent travel agent/ tour operator with tailored to kids' needs itinary? What about the vaccinations (especially yellow fever)?
I'd appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 3 17 Day Safari Experience in Uganda
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 recomendation on African Safari company
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach