“Trip of a lifetime,” seems like a cliché but our recent safari to Botswana and Zimbabwe was truly an adventure of a lifetime. Having been on incredible trips to Alaska and Costa Rica, our group of three families (6 adults, 8 children ages 11-17) had sky high expectations before our African safari and those expectations were blown away. Mark Nolting and the Africa Adventure Company just did an amazing job. We were on safari July 26 to August 6, 2009. We stayed in Moremi Game Reserve, Kings Pool, Victoria Falls and Mana Pools, Zimbabwe. Happy to share more information for those who are interested.
Amazing trip with three families to Botswana and Zimbabwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 10 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Rwanda trip report
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary