“Trip of a lifetime,” seems like a cliché but our recent safari to Botswana and Zimbabwe was truly an adventure of a lifetime. Having been on incredible trips to Alaska and Costa Rica, our group of three families (6 adults, 8 children ages 11-17) had sky high expectations before our African safari and those expectations were blown away. Mark Nolting and the Africa Adventure Company just did an amazing job. We were on safari July 26 to August 6, 2009. We stayed in Moremi Game Reserve, Kings Pool, Victoria Falls and Mana Pools, Zimbabwe. Happy to share more information for those who are interested.
Amazing trip with three families to Botswana and Zimbabwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 2 African Wildlife Safari
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Charity begins at Home!
- 5 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 6 Sun Safaris
- 7 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 10 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 11 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 12 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 14 Tour to Morocco
- 15 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 16 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 17 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 18 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 19 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 20 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Uganda again
- 23 November at victoria falls
- 24 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 25 Best tour guides in Jerusalem