“Trip of a lifetime,” seems like a cliché but our recent safari to Botswana and Zimbabwe was truly an adventure of a lifetime. Having been on incredible trips to Alaska and Costa Rica, our group of three families (6 adults, 8 children ages 11-17) had sky high expectations before our African safari and those expectations were blown away. Mark Nolting and the Africa Adventure Company just did an amazing job. We were on safari July 26 to August 6, 2009. We stayed in Moremi Game Reserve, Kings Pool, Victoria Falls and Mana Pools, Zimbabwe. Happy to share more information for those who are interested.
Amazing trip with three families to Botswana and Zimbabwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in April 2014
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 9 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report