My family - which includes our two 14 year-old children - are considering a 2 week trip to South Africa at the end of July. A friend suggested spending about one week in Cape Town and then 2-3 days in a safari in Kruger. We're looking for a combo of cultural activities, outdoor fun (nothing too extreme) and a dose of social/political awareness. Any suggestions for the trip? Also, can you recommend a travel agency to help us? We're in the Boston area. Thanks!
2 weeks in South Africa with teens
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 2 Kruger
- 3 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 4 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 5 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 8 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 12 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 15 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 16 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 17 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 18 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 19 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 20 Car Rentals in Israel
- 21 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 22 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 23 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 24 Johannesburg...?
- 25 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants