My family - which includes our two 14 year-old children - are considering a 2 week trip to South Africa at the end of July. A friend suggested spending about one week in Cape Town and then 2-3 days in a safari in Kruger. We're looking for a combo of cultural activities, outdoor fun (nothing too extreme) and a dose of social/political awareness. Any suggestions for the trip? Also, can you recommend a travel agency to help us? We're in the Boston area. Thanks!
2 weeks in South Africa with teens
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 2 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 3 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 What camera to use on safari
- 7 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 8 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 9 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 10 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 11 To go to Israel or not?
- 12 Bidair at JNB
- 13 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 14 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 17 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 18 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 19 Dubai > Oman?
- 20 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 21 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 22 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 23 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 24 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 25 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp