Orlando vacations are events that often become part of family legend. Kids and parents swap Disney or Universal stories for years, fondly reliving favorite moments such as the first Butterbeer in Hogsmeade, the “Be Our Guest” dance with Belle, or the final battle between Buzz Lightyear and Zurg. Beyond the Wizarding Worlds and Fantasylands, there is a lot more to see in Orlando. Towns such as Mount Dora, Kissimmee, and Winter Park lure travelers away from the theme parks with fascinating museums, great shopping, and tempting freshwater lakes.
- Walt Disney World Quite simply, the magic of the Disney parks touches all who visit.
- Universal Orlando Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios are high-energy fun.
- Resorts Elaborately-themed resorts offer visitors fun and memorable experiences.
- International Drive Bustling strip with attractions like Fun Spot and Wet 'n Wild.
- Downtown Orlando Top restaurants, theater, and music create a thriving scene.
- LEGOLAND Florida A unique family-friendly theme park with fun rides, shows, and attractions.