Just a two-hour flight from most East Coast U.S. cities, Bermuda is one quick getaway that feels worlds away. Tranquil and prosperous, this island nation of pastel houses and manicured gardens also displays a deep British heritage with crisp colonial architecture. A comfortable climate provides year-round opportunities for outdoor rec-reation on pink-sand beaches, at championship golf courses, and in cerulean waters. Add excellent, varied shopping and dining, and it’s easy to see why this small-in-size country looms large on many itineraries.
- Beaches Sand and sea come together in beautiful pink and blue crescents.
- Island Culture A rich heritage of British traditions with a calypso twist.
- Shopping Boutiques, galleries, and upscale department stores in walkable districts.
- Dining Superb independent and resort restaurants serve Bermudian and global cuisine.
- Water Sports Warm, clear waters are perfect for diving, snorkeling, boating, and more.
- Golf Greens designed by the greats include cliff-top holes and expansive ocean vistas.