Reload this Page >

World of Disney - Orlando

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 11:36 PM
Aussie

I know Orlando, FL, is Disney city and there are probably more Disney stores than McDonalds restaurants but I have heard that there is a MASSIVE World of Disney store in Orlando - outside Disneyworld itself. Can anyone tell the location of it. Or, where the best Disney store is (either in the park or outside of it). Thanks.

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 02:46 AM
Tutter

There is the Disney Marketplace. It is beside Pleasure Island. They have all the Disney stores you could possible want.

http://www.wdwig.com/shop_dd.htm

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 03:07 AM
Dick

World of Disney - "If you can't find it here, it probably doesn't exist"

Location: Colorful two-story building near the Dock Stage in Downtown Disney Marketplace
Hours: 9:30 a.m.-11:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; 9:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday

The Magic Room - Adult sleepwear, slippers and boxers

The Wonderland Room - Children’s apparel and souvenirs, books, videos and plush toys

The Enchanted Dining Room - Candy, gourmet foods, housewares and more

The Exotic Animals Room - Men’s clothing, ties, boxers and hosiery

The Villains Room - Disney watches, jewelry, clocks, collectibles and decorative gifts

The Map Room - Disney souvenirs, stationery, decorative figurines, photo albums and personalized items

The Carnival Room - Disney heroine costumes, children’s sleepwear, dolls, children’s bath and body line

The Bird Room - Women’s apparel collection

The Snow White Room - Infant and toddler apparel, children’s bedding, baby books and baby plush toys

Great Hall - Souvenirs and popular T-shirts, sweatshirts and adult apparel

Rotunda - 4 Park Logo Merchandise

Great Hall Accessories - Backpacks, baseball caps, novelty hats, sunglasses and luggage

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 03:21 AM
KD

Thanx heaps for your replies. I can't wait to check out all the Disney stores - I love Mickey Mouse!!! Plus I have requests from friends for things that we can't get here in Australia so I'm presuming that the stores there have everything and anything.

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 04:04 AM
Duane

Don't forget the Charater Outlets in the outlet malls. They have lst years Disney stuff at less than 1/2 price. I can't remember the name of the outlet mall for the life of me, but they are located at the north end of International Drive around exit 30 on I-4. Starts with a B..... Can't miss it. There are other "character outlet stroes" but they are just cheap imitations :~)
Duane

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:40 AM
ed

their is a discount store called the character warehouse located with the outlets outside of disney. very good prices all authentic theme park items.

Old Sep 25th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Joe

Become a Magic Kingdom Club member and save 10% at Disney stores; marketplace also.