Reload this Page >

Wild Ginger Inn - Big Island

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 08:46 AM
march

Has anyone stayed at the Wild Ginger Inn? How was it? clean & cheap? or just cheap? Any input would be great! Anywhere else in Hilo to stay cheaply (less than $100 or better yet less than $60) for ONE night in March?

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 10:20 AM
Carol

I would check out a bed and breakfast. Some of them are reasonable. We have reservations in Dec. for a B&B near Volcano National Park for about $80 a night. I've never heard of the Wild Ginger Inn, so I can't give you any information about that. But, to make our trip more affordable, we're going the B&B route for a few nights.

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 11:12 AM
hawaii

The Wild Ginger Inn is a B & B & sounds really nice but I have only seen one "review" and it was not positive but the person also did not even stay there so it was not very informative so I was looking for more info on the Inn.

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 11:38 AM
Roy

You may get a few ideas from "Hawaii for Less" under Joyful Journeys at www.senior-infosite.com

Old Dec 12th, 2001, 08:14 AM
x