Reload this Page >

WHich is the best hotel in Vegas???

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15th, 1999, 06:06 AM
alister

Planning a tour arount the usa soon and want to stay in the best hotels in all the cities im traveling (money not a problem(recent lotto win). the only place i cannot make my mind up is vegas..which is the best/top notch in vegas..thank you for your help///////

Old May 15th, 1999, 06:18 AM
damien

I have heard the new mirage resorts hotel called Bellagio is amazing

Old May 15th, 1999, 06:36 AM
LVLarry

I would have to second the vote fot the Bellagio. It is the primo property in Las Vegas. Not too far behind will be the Venetian which will be open by the time you get there. However, I would opt for the Bellagio over everything.

Old May 15th, 1999, 09:21 AM
FRAN

I would say the mirage..the suites are amazing

Old May 15th, 1999, 01:13 PM
serious

to top

Old May 15th, 1999, 05:55 PM

Just got back from a week at the Four Season's in Mandalay Bay. We got a north-facing strip view and it was spectacular. Supposedly...no two rooms are quite the same...but all are beautiful and come stocked with every ammenity. They also have a seperate (from MB) pool, spa, and health club...but you can use all of MB's for free too. Not sure of the staff:guest ratio, butthere are at least 10 people to greet you as you enter the hotel (through a private entrace from MB). We've stayed at the Mirage and it's beginning to age slightly. We stopped to gamble at Bellagio and may stay there next trip. It is lovely and much more sophisticated than almost any other hotel on the strip (except Four Seasons). It also has a beautiful lobby and atrium...but seems slightly chaotic and crowded.

Old May 17th, 1999, 11:23 AM
gem

We just finished staying at the Venetian and even though it's open it's not complete. None of the 5 pools were open and many of the restaurants were closed. Someday it may be a nice hotel. I vote for the Bellagio.

Old Jun 17th, 1999, 07:47 AM
sas

Suggest caesars...the on;ly place to stay..

Old Jun 17th, 1999, 06:30 PM
kathy

There is only one answer-Bellagio!