where to stay on Maui

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12th, 1996, 03:39 PM
Marty

where to stay on Maui

I was in Maui a year ago. I stayed at the Kea Lani
Hotel in Wailea. It is fantastic! I will stay there
next time I go to Maui too. Wailea is a very quiet
resort community, with lots of great golf and tennis. Wailea is just a short drive from the
excitement of Lahina. You might want to check out this address before you go. http://www.maui.net

Old Dec 21st, 1996, 08:13 PM
David K. Hakins

Club level room at Ritz Carlton Kapalua is the best way to go on Maui

Old Dec 22nd, 1996, 02:08 PM
Joann

We have been to Maui 4 times. We keep returning to the Embassy Suites. You have a free buffet breakfast every morning and a complimentary cocktail hour in the afternoon. We have heard the Kaanapali Ali condos are very nice as well. Be sure to eat at Longhi's.

Old Jan 18th, 1997, 03:01 PM
Curtis Correll

Kapalua Villas are great for 2-bedroom villa. Hotel
would be great for one room. Landscaping gorgeous. Uncrowded. One of best beaches in world. Snorkleling superb. Meals are expensive and often not great on Maui, so kitchen helps.

Old Apr 10th, 1997, 05:24 PM
Monty Barnard

The Aston Wailea is a fine place to stay on Maui. It is elegant with large and comfortable rooms, stupendous views, and excellent service. We prefer the Wailea area to Kanapaali, because it is quieter and more relaxing.

Old Apr 11th, 1997, 02:18 PM
Steven

Nancy, I agree with Marty. The Kea Lani Resort is simply the best place to stay on Maui. Check them out at www.maui.net. We stayed there four years ago and I still dream about the place. The most incredible rooms I've every seen. Definitely worth the money.