Reload this Page >

Where to stay on downtown Vancouver

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6th, 1998, 01:15 PM
Jim

We will be spending two nights (we are mid 40's)in downtown Vancouver. Would like to know best locations and hotels. We expect to pay $200 (or so) per night. HELP ????

Old Jun 7th, 1998, 03:48 PM
Bill

Westin Bayshore

Old Jun 10th, 1998, 07:46 PM
lee

CP Waterfront hotel, if you can get a rate is beautiful with a magnificent Sunday Brunch. It is across from the cruise ship terminal and has wonderful views. It is easy access to Downtown, etc.

Old Jun 10th, 1998, 09:16 PM
Mrs. Lorri Prime

May I suggest you check out a web site:
http://www.bcyellowpages.com

Old Jun 11th, 1998, 01:49 PM
Maiga

My husband and I stayed at The Sutton Hotel in september 1997 and we liked it very much.

Old Jun 11th, 1998, 01:57 PM
Kat

The two best hotels in Vancouver are the Four Seasons and the Sutton. Both offer weekend packages that get rates very close to $200.

Old Jun 15th, 1998, 05:57 AM
Rita M. May

We just got back from Vancoucer; stayed at the Sylvia Hotel right across from the beach for $85 a nite (I can't remember if that American or Canadian); it's an older hotel, but clean and close to Denman Street (lots of shops there) and the beach; more questions, call me at 1-800-872-2375, X7305. Wish we had more time (and $$) to spend there. One good thing:
Our American dollar goes further in Canada right now: 68 cents Canadian to $1.00 American.

Old Jun 24th, 1998, 05:38 AM
karen

Just returned from a luxurious weekend stay at the Four Seasons. The health club and pool are wonderful - the pool is half indoors and half outdoors, surrounded by a beautiful terrace. Service was superb. Their restaurant "Chartwell" had a multi-course tasting menu, with wines matched, for an incredible bargain compared with anything comparable in the U.S.