Reload this Page >

Where to stay in San Francisco

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16th, 1999, 07:25 AM
bruno (french)

I'm looking for a place to stay in San Francisco for the 05/29 and 05/30. We will have no car and want an hotel not too expensive. Thank's for helping us.
More about us at http://www.pimico.fr/ab

Old Apr 16th, 1999, 07:52 AM
stosh

Check citysearch7.com and look at their hotel evaluations. Difficult for me to make a recommendation without knowing what "not too expensive" means for you. I think this web site will help a lot . Be sure to read their profiles. Bon Chance.

Old Apr 16th, 1999, 08:53 AM
Brian in Atlanta

Try http://www.180096hotel.com/ for great rates and online reservations.

Old Apr 16th, 1999, 04:59 PM
Bruno

thank's for the email address, I don't no which one I have to choose between this 2 hotels ($80).
What is the best :
- to be at the Aida Hotel, 1087 market Street (7th),
- or to be on the North at the Van Ness Motel 2850 van ness Av. (Lombard),
If you know both district tell me which one is the nearest of the night life and things to see. Thank's

Old Apr 16th, 1999, 07:40 PM
raeona

Bruno: It's sounding like you are not from the US...if that's so, I really want you go get a good impression of everywhere you visit here. There are some real "tourist strips" in S.F., and if that's where the hotel(s) you're considering are, it will affect your view of the town/country. We stayed at the Chancellor last spring for just a little over $100 (American). I don't know if that's beyond your pocketbook, but I just wanted to mention some alternatives. It's on Union Square, which is like a major shopping (but still attractive, and good strolling) venue, with a cable car right outside the door. If I can offer any other infor, feel free to e-m. (I'm off to visit your website)

Old Apr 18th, 1999, 06:58 AM
albine

hi

Old Apr 18th, 1999, 08:37 PM
peter

Email me bruno for more informations.