Reload this Page >

Where to stay in Killington?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 09:09 PM
ingrid

I'm thinking about going skiing for a week just after Easter with my 9 year-old daughter and am looking for a place, either lodge or condo, in Killington (it has to be Killington). It should be relatively easy to get to the slopes, have a pool, and nice but not super expensive. My son will join us for a few days, so need a place with two beds and sleeper sofa (or roll away).
Thanks for your suggestions.

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 06:59 AM
Steve

Try this website:

http://www.cyberrentals.com

There are a wide variety of lodging options there.

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 07:18 AM
kathleen frampton

The Cortina Inn is in the perfect location with beautiful rooms, an indoor pool and a great restaurant. It's the kind of place you want to stay if you like everything available to you in your place of lodging.

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:47 AM
ingrid

Hih Kathleen,
I've looked at the Cortina Inn, which looks very nice, but I couldn't quite figure out how far it is from the slopes. Not crazy about the prospect of carrying a kid (plus her skis) back to the hotel at the end of the day.

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:59 AM
John

Hi Ingrid:

I had friends who stayed at the Cortina Inn and loved it! It is about 1 mile from the entrance to the access road to killington. You will need a car or..Check to see if the Cortina has a shuttle van!
JOHN

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 02:44 PM
ha

I'd stay home in New Jersey and leave us Vermonters alone.