Where to Stay before Cruise

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:25 AM
Help me

Where to Stay before Cruise

I've narrowed it down to these choices:
Hyatt Regency, Intercontinental or the Wyndham. We want to be near the Bayside Marketplace. Will be staying a Sat and Sun before a Mon cruise. Thanks for the help!

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:32 AM
HelpYourself!

How can you expect us to help you when you fail to post important info like the city that you're sailing from? Why can't anyone read over their question before posting it to make sure that it makes sense? We're not mindreaders! Always add the city in question to your header.

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:33 AM
KK

Any city in particular from which you'll be taking this cruise?
My ESP is on the blink again today.

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:58 AM
Me

I found this info in about 20 seconds, however, so it appears "help me" is looking for info on the Port of Miami. I am not familiar with Miami. Perhaps some of the experts can help....

Bayside Marketplace is Miami's only waterfront shopping/entertainment destination. Bayside is located in downtown Miami, adjacent to Bayfront Park Amphitheater.

Old May 30th, 2001, 01:44 PM
Simone

Marina Park (belongs to best western) is right in front of Bayside (you can walk) , it's a nice hotel and less expensive than Hyatt or Intercon or Wyndham.
Have a nice trip!

Old May 30th, 2001, 05:07 PM
Thanksabunch

Well,

Thanks to those who could figure out the supposed riddle... hmmm, post is in the Florida section. You have Port Canaveral, Port Tampa or Miami to choose from. Which of the 3 have the Bayside Marketplace?? Miami!! Sorry that I thought that those educated in the cruise area who would be the ones to click this thread would be so unforgiving. Chances are you didn't have anything worth while to add but critizism anyhow. By the way, that was my first post.. it will also be my last as folks here are not very nice. I know, you don't care. Ta Ta.

Old May 30th, 2001, 06:40 PM
Sam

You should be aware that no matter which geographic area you choose when posting that ALL U.S. POSTS go directly to the U.S. board. So, when you say "great Midtown hotel" or "convenient wharf garage" it meens absolutely nothing to the vast majority of us who aren't searching by state. FYI.

Old May 30th, 2001, 06:42 PM
Sam

meens=means...my typing isn't so hot tonight! LOL. Also, the original poster should be aware that since cruises depart from dozens of ports around the country that it wasn't as easy to figure out as he/she thinks it was!

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:51 PM
Me

It was very easy to find out. It took me about 20 seconds to search on google.com (I searched for Bayside Marketplace) and voila, this appeared -

Bayside Marketplace is Miami's only waterfront shopping/entertainment destination. Bayside is located in downtown Miami, adjacent to Bayfront Park Amphitheater.

No sweat involved, and if I had known anything about the two hotels involved I could have given some info. It took everyone else a lot longer to give the poor guy grief and not use their resources to try and help him. I used neither ESP nor many brain cells.