Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy matching Hawaiian shirts for me and my wife to be?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Shaun

HAHAHAHA....just kidding.
Am soooo much looking forward to coming to Hawaii.Does anybody know of a few websites that we can book tours through,like horse trails,etc?
Don't forget to join us for a drink at Dukes.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 04:50 PM
Sarah

Which Islanad dalink? I would go online and look at what everyone is offering you don't need a travel agent, do it yourself. I see dukes at the bottom of email--hmmm oahu ---or do they have one on every island? Kualoa Ranch on Oahu go to the website, gorgeous grounds.

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 04:33 AM
Dawn Ct.

Barefoot tours had some good prices and could be booked on line. They also have an 800 number if you need to ask specific questions. The answer to your "first question", Try Hilo Hatties! just kidding.

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 08:38 PM
lcuy

Well if you did want matching shirts or even a dress for her and a shirt for you,Hilo Hatties is the place. And don't laugh, Some friends of mine got married last week in his and hers Aloha Wear. And no, they weren't japanese tourists!

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 08:41 AM
xxxx

Get your shirts at Hilo Hattis. As for tours, I would recommend booking them directly through your hotel conceirge or directly though the tour operator like Blue Hawaiian or Hawaii Downhill. STAY AWAY from the operations who book for you through anyone. They have all kinds of little shops, espcially in tourist spots with lots of attractive brochures. They are high pressure and get down right rude when you walk away without buying from them. Our guide with Maui Downhill told us that they were the number 1 tourist complaint on the Islands.

Enjoy your trip..you'll love Hawaii!

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 05:25 PM
Dona

Hi shaun, we were in Hawaii for 20 days in June. We used Robert's of Hawaii quite a few times for tours. They were informative, personal, and just great fun. I think the web site is Robertshawaii.com. We used them on Oahu and the big island..
Enjoy your holidays. Dona